Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Icing - Blackout

Hi dear readers !
Today's polish will be one of my faves ! It's Icing Blackout and I got it from my swap with LacquerMuse. Remember, she sent me the Mood polishes I wanted so much and added some random shades ... That's how I got my first Icing, Zoya and Nubar ;)

So, back to the polish, Blackout is a totally opaque black creme with thin holographic glitters.
I was afraid that the dark colour would cover the glitters once on the nails, but it didn't happen at all :D


It looks like there are marks on my nails in some pics, but there weren't any, I don't know what my camera did ... This will be a mistery !


There are two coats and no top coat. The glitter didn't make my nails bumpy, it was pretty shiny :)


This first experience with a Icing polish made me happy of it, I'd like to try on some others colors now ;)

Do you like it ?

No comments: