Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OPI - The One That Got Away

Hi sweeties !

Another week starting, and the good weather is already gone :( I hope it will be back soon ! At least I'm not ill anymore :p

Today I'll show you a polish from OPI's Katy Perry collection. This collection didn't appeal me a lot. The colors are deep, vibrant and full of sparkle but already seen in my own stash. Even if I have no real dupe for the Katy Perry polish, I didn't want the full bottles. So I chose to buy the set of 4 mini-sized polish :)

The One That Got Away was the most appealing to me, so I tried it first and it's the one you'll see today.


TOTGA is a dark berry with silver micro glitters that turn purple depending on the light, as you can see on my different pics.
The formula is great on it, I thought it would be too sheer because it's thin, but finally it totally covered my nails in two coats :)



I really like that polish, that kind of shade is always elegant but the glitters give him a less classical look.
The next pic is taken without sun to show how it changes with the light.


What do you think ? Like it or not ?
Oh, and do you like Katy Perry's songs ? I like what she does, though I'm not a fan, but I would have bought this polish even if I didn't like her ;)

Have a nice day :)

No comments: