Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air

Hi dear readers !

What a shame, I didn't answer to your comments for a while, but i'll do that soon, I wish I had 35h long days :D

On to today's polish, it's wednesday, it has to be pink ... And I'll show you something blue :p
Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in the Air has been on my wishlist as soon as I saw it for the first time ! Thanks to a lovely friend, now I have mine (along with Bad Romance ^^)
Glitter in the Air (GitA) is a very soft and pale blue base with pastel pink and blue hexagonal glitters in it. It also has smaller, very thin round pastel glitters.
The reason why I post this on a "Pink Wednesday", the base color is very sheer and I chose to layer it over a soft pink :) I used Essence Hang Loose from Surfer Babe LE (Summer 2010). here's what I got:



Sorry for the tip wear, it was hard to find a non-rainy day and i had to wait a little before taking the pics :)
This is two coats of GitA over two coats of Hang Loose. The drying time was okay but I added one coat of Seche Vite as i couldn't wait :p

This is really a lovely shade, pretty unique (but easy to franken according to a lot of polish lovers who tried ^^), it's soft with an original touche from the glitters.

Deborah Lippmann glitter polish can be found here for 18$, so yes this is high-end nail polish but I think the glitter series are worth it (i don't talk about their cream and shimmer polish which are not so unique)

Do you like it ? Would you consider spending 18$ for that kind of shade ?

Have a nice week :)

No comments: