Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Zoya Breezi

Hi dear readers !

How are you this weekend ? I hope you're fine ! I can't wait to be under the sunshine of Spain, I'm so bored of Belgium's weather :p

I have a perfect summer blue for you today, it's Zoya Breezi ! 
Breezi is a cerulean blue creme polish from Zoya's Summertime collection (2011). It looks a lot like OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui, which I have but never tried. I'll try to make a comparison :)



It was a dream to apply, very opaque and nearly perfect in one coat (but I preferred to use two coats for a better result)
I think I should have picked some other shades from that collection ... Well, it's not too late :)

Do you like it ?

Zoya Breezi from Summertime Collection is available for 6.49$ at Nailetc.

No comments: