Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Essence Speed of Light Blue & Stamping

Hi dear readers :)
I'm finally back from hollidays and i can make a bit more posts like before :)
Coming back home is a bit hard with the horrible weather we have here ! I didn't bring some sun home :p
For today, I have a cute polish to show you. It's Speed of Light Blue from Essence You Rock Limited Edition. As the name says, it's a light blue ... I'm sure you guessed it :p It also has a nice blue shimmer but it's hard to notice it on my pictures. Tassa made a nice close-up where you can see the shimmer, here.

Unlike Let me in Pink from the same collection, the application was easy and the drying time was correct.
I added some stamping on it, i chose to use a design from the latest Bundle Monster plates set, BM 215. I stamped the little fans design with China Glaze Adore, which is perfect for stamping !


I loved that combo. I think I'll reuse this design a lot in other shades :) 

Do you like it ?
Have a nice day :)

China Glaze Adore from Romantique Collection is available on NaildeRoyale for 4.25$
Essence Speed of Light Blue is a part of a Limited Edition and is no longer available (except in some local retailers)
Bundle Monster plates are available here 

No comments: