Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Saturday, September 3, 2011

NYX Girls Super Funk

Hi everyone :)

I hope your week was okay.
As I told you in a previous post, I picked some NYX polish when I did my first Cherry Culture haul. Today I'll show you a pretty layering polish, Super Funk :)

Super Funk consists in big hexagonal and very thin round glitters, all in a pretty metallic purple, in a clear base. Of course you can wear it alone, but I think it's really perfect for layering over a creme polish, to give it a bling :)
I decided to try it over a black base, Essence Berlin Story (which is my fave black polish at the moment, but it was a LE so when it will be gone I'll have to get used to something else ^^)
The black base makes the glitter pop, it was a very basic and simple manicure but I liked it a lot :)



What's your advice ? Do you like that kind of layering ?

Have a nice day :)

NYX Girls Super Funk is available at CherryCulture for 3.00$ (and most of the time on sale for 1.99$)

No comments: