Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

Explosion Tape Manicure

Hi dear readers !

I have already told you about my love for Jane's adorable tape designs on her blog, Nailside. When I found nails stencils with those peaked shapes, I immediatly thought of her Explosion manicure.
I found those in German, the brand is called Smart Nail Art but I have no idea where you can find them outside Germany. Well, it's a basic kind of supply so I guess you should find something similar easily (or be a bit braver than me and cut stripes of tape with your scissors lol)

I used Catrice Glamourista, a red creme from an old collection (Glamourama - Winter 2010) as the base, waited for it to be dry, applied the stencils and then used one coat of OPI Spark de Triomphe.
To be honest, I didn't really want to make an accent nail, but I failed with the stencil on the ring finger and didn't want to start again with base coat and red on that finger. An accent nail wasn't too bad :p



I liked how this turned. I should really try to cut some tape and do this design again with other colors :)

What about you, do you love it ?

Be ready, the next post will be posted here on wednesday ... but it will be a guest post !
Guess who will write something here ? Stay tuned ;)

Have a nice day :)

No comments: