Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, February 6, 2012

Blue Stamping with Nfu Oh 65

Hi dear readers :)

Did you notice the new Pin It button at the end of each post ? If you're a Pinterest user, you can now pin my pictures directly from there :) If you're not on Pinterest but want to, let me know in the comments, I'll send you an invite ;)

On to today's nails ! I recently found back my love for stamping. I had hard times doing something right with my stamps but now it seems to go better so I have a lot of fun lately, and I also joinded a Facebook group called Adventures in Stamping ! In this group, you can obviously talk about stamping, share your pics and ask for help, but there is also a weekly themed challenge, and each sunday we post our manicures for the challenge :)

Last week's theme was "All Blue" so here's what I did ...
 I used Nfu Oh 63 as the base and stamped using Bundle Monster plate 208 and Konad Special Polish in blue.

I love Nfu Oh 63 a lot ! It's much more holo in real but there was no sun when I took the pics so I couldn't get better reflects ... I have to wear this again this spring to see you all the linear holo prettyness in it :)

So, what do you think of my blue Konadicure ?
Be sure to see more stamping in the next posts :)

Have a nice day :)

No comments: