Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OPI Wing It

Hi dear readers !

There are some polish that you don't love at first sight because they are sheer and not of a color you usually like ... Then you see them layered over black and you fall in love.
That's what happened between OPI Wing It (Summer Flutter collection) and me.

I finally got my own bottle and layered it over two coats of Essence Berlin Story, and it looked like WHOAAA ! :D



Layered on black, the orange hue I didn't like disappeared completely and showed the purple/pink duochrome goodness.

I'm really glad I gave this polish a second chance ! What do you think ? :)

Have a nice day :)

This is a scheduled post, I'll reply to your comments as soon as possible. Thank you :)

No comments: