Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, April 27, 2012

An Unknown Polish and Shooting Stars

Hi dear readers !

Did this already happened to you ? You paint your nails, take pics for your blog or for record, want to post them some weeks later and then, you don't remember at all what you used ...

That's happened to me with these pictures. I loved this mani, but I can't remember at all what I used as the base. I searched into my stash, compared with my nail wheels and didn't find anything similar. That's terrible, isn't it ?

So, this is the unknown dark red polish, topped with one coat of China Glaze Shooting Stars and a matte accent on the ring finger.
My first idea was to make all the nails matte, but when I saw how glossy Shooting Stars is on it's own, I didn't want to lose that effect :)


I love Shooting Stars a lot, it's a very pretty and festive top coat with beautiful effects. And it works well glossy or matte :)

Do you like it ?
Maybe one day I'll wear that red polish again and remember what it was ... :)

Thanks for reading :)

Have a nice day ^^

No comments: