Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Beauty and Nails Blogs Roundup #4

Hi dear readers !

It's time for another blog roundup :)
Before sharing the links, I have a question for you. I've been using Intense Debate for the commenting system for a very long time, but I have some issues with it. Some of you get the Blogger classic comment form instead of the Intense Debate one, so those comments never show. I see them in the Blogger comment moderation interface but I can't publish or respond to them at all.
As your comments are the most important thing to me, that issue really annoys me ! I'm searching for a solution on Intense Debate boards, but if I can, I seriously plan to change the commenting system to Disqus. I was wondering if that would bother you, if you have any issue or hate with Disqus. Please telle me what you think about all that !

On to the links, here's my small selection for this week:

The Manicurator did a very pretty mix & match mani with a palette of pink polishes, I loved it a lot and it might be one of my next MSMD !
I also loved a lot this cute spring gradient and stamping by Colores de Carol :)
Debbie from The Crumpet blog did dotted lines for her MSMD last week and I liked her color scheme a lot ^^

And now here are your links ! Hope you'll enjoy them :)

Kawaiinize Your World
Polish Obsession
My Nails of this Week
Beauty by Emma
Sunday Manicures
Nail Stories
Polished & Dusted
Lit from Within
The Polish Well
Pinky Blue Nail Art
Beauty Scraps
Olivia Frescura
Glitter Polish
Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
Life of Polish
Vicerimus
Globe & Nail

Have a nice day :)

No comments: