Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Best of You: Nails of This Week

Hi dear readers !

Please welcome Chiro from Nails of This Week for today's interview :)

1. Where are you from ?
- I'm from Japan, currently living in Germany.

2. When did your love for polish started, and how ?
- Love for "polish" started around 2008; Before I was gel-nail lover in
Japan but when I moved to europe I couldn't find good technitian or even
good soak-off gel, so this case made me jump into the polish world.

3. How many polish do you own ?
- For sure 100+...or 200+...never counted. I should count them someday,
but at least less than 2/3 of my Helmar.

4. Who or what inspires you ?
- Everything around me! Fashion, music, sports, arts...but thing giving
me the strongest inspiration is actually polish itself, I think like "OK
using this polish, I can go for this or that..."

5. What are your favorite nail polish blogs ?
- Can't choose! But at least the blog which opened me the door for
polish world was "Scrangie". Everything for me has been started from
this amazing blog.

6. Do you have a blog ? Please provide it's url
- http://nailofthisweek.blogspot.com/

7. What is your favorite part in blogging ?
- If I can use term "blogging" for everything relating on taking care of
the blog, it's to answer the comments! I love to have all the kinds of
comments :)

8. Funny and non-polish related question, are you a cat or a dog person ?
- Ah, WHY NOT BOTH!? :D I love small cats and big dogs!! (but NOT small
dogs, haha)

Finally, show us your best manicure work !
This came from recent one that I did as a part of "Summer Challenge". I'm
quite proud of what I could do here; detailed drawing/painting on my nail with painting brush & acrylic ink!

Thank you for your interview and pretty nails, Chiro :D

Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello les filles !

Aujourd'hui on accueille Chiro de Nails of This Week pour son interview !


1. D'où viens-tu ?
Je suis du Japon, mais j'habite en Allemagne actuellement.

2. Quand ta passion du vernis a-t-elle commencé et comment ?
Ca a commencé vers 2008; avant j'étais plutôt fan des ongles en gel, au Japon, mais depuis mon déménagement en Europe je n'ai pas trouvé mon bonheur niveau styliste ou même gel soak-off, donc je suis passée du côté du monde des vernis

3. Combien de vernis possèdes-tu ?
Plus de 100, c'est sûr ... Peut-être plus de 200... Je n'ai jamais compté. Je devrais le faire un de ces quatres, mais en tout cas un peu moins de 2/3 de mon Helmer sont remplis.

4. Qu'est-ce qui t'inspire ?
Tout, autour de moi ! La mode, la musique, les sports, l'art ... Mais ce qui m'inspire le plus, c'est le vernis en lui-même, selon mon choix je pense "ok, avec ce vernis je pourrais faire telle ou telle déco ..."

5. Quels sont tes blogs de vernis préférés ?
 Je ne peux pas choisir ! Mais le blog qui m'a ouvert la porte du monde des vernis est celui de "Scrangie". Pour moi, tout est parti de cet excellent blog.

6. As-tu un blog ?
http://nailofthisweek.blogspot.com/

7. Que préfères-tu dans le fait de tenir un blog ?
Si le terme "tenir un blog" s'applique à maintenir le blog en général, je dirais répondre aux commentaires ! J'aime avoir toutes sortes de commentaires :)

8. Question fun qui n'a rien à voir, tu es plutôt chiens ou chats ? 

Ah, ET POURQUOI PAS LES DEUX!? :D J'aime les petits chas et les grands chiens !! (mais PAS les petits chiens haha)

Pour terminer, montre nous ta meilleure manucure!
J'ai fait cette manucure récemment pour un  "Summer Challenge". Je suis plutôt fière de ce que j'ai réussi à faire, à savoir des dessins détaillés avec un pinceau et de la peinture acrylique !

No comments: