Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, March 11, 2013

Blue Saran Wrap Mani

Hi dear readers !

I have a very simple but stunning manicure for you today ! Well, I hope you'll think it's stunning :)
I really loved the result on this one !

I was going to make some saran wrap nails and use them as a base for stamping, but it turned out to be so gorgeous that I didn't want to add anything to them haha :D


The saran wrap technique is very simple and if you haven't tried it yet, you should really consider it ! It just needs a minimum of two polish shades and some saran wrap (or cling film depending where you're from ^^)
You can find a tutorial on Nailed It for this result.

I used Essence Sure Azure for the base color and Essence Walk on Air over it. Ended with one coat of Seche Vite to make it smooth and shiny :)

Maybe one day I'll do this mani again and stamp it, but this time I think it was gorgeous on its own :)

Do you like it ?

Have a nice day !
Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello !

Aujourd'hui, j'ai un petit nail art tout simple mais très joli à vous montrer ! Enfin, j'espère que vous le trouverez joli :) Pour ma part, je l'ai adoré !


J'avais prévu d'utiliser la technique Saran Wrap comme base d'un stamping, mais le saran seul m'a tellement plu que je l'ai laissé tel quel :)


La technique Saran Wrap est extrèmement simple et ne nécessite que deux couleurs de vernis (minimum) et un peu de film alimentaire étirable (le fameux saran wrap aux USA)
Nailed It a fait un tuto simple et complet pour cette manucure.

J'ai utilisé deux vernis Essence, Sure Azure en base et Walk on Air par dessus. J'ai terminé avec une couche de Seche Vite pour un rendy lisse et brillant.

Vous aimez ?

Bonne journée :)

No comments: