Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

Pink Spring Manicure

Hi dear readers !

Last week, you discovered my successful attempt at reproducing a manicure from The Swatchaholic, but I also told you that I tried a pink version, which was a fail.

Well in fact, the manicure itself wasn't really a fail, and I was happy with my stamping, that's why I'll show it to you today !
The only problem I had was with the tone on tone part, which is the most important to achieve this look. My darkest pink was too bright and didn't allow to create that pretty subtle stamping I needed.
At that point, I was tired and didn't want to remove all the polish and start again, so instead of adding the little flowers from the last step, I added a full pattern to hide the mess. It didn't turn too bad :)


So, I did it exactly the same way as for my previous manicure, working layer by layer.
I used China Glaze Innocence for the base, China Glaze Snow, OPI Koala Bear-y and black Konad polish, and KOnad plate m60 for the stampings, and ended with one coat of China Glaze Wireless :)

It's messy but I like it. What about you ?

Have a nice day :)
Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello !


La semaine passée, je vous avais montré ma version, plutôt réussie, d'un nail art de The Swatchaholic, mais je  vous avais également parlé d'une version rose qui fut un échec.

En fait, la manucure elle-même n'était pas si ratée, et j'étais satisfaite de mon stamping, donc je vous montre tout ça aujourd'hui !
Le petit soucis, c'est que le rose foncé que j'ai choisi était vraiment trop éclatant, du coup, bye bye l'effet subtil et ton sur ton qui fait le charme de ce nail art.
Quand je m'en suis rendue compte, il était un peu tard, je n'avais vraiment pas envie de tout recommencer à zéro, donc j'ai caché le désordre avec un motif complet. J'ai trouvé ça pas si mal au final :)

J'ai procédé de la même façon que pour ma précédente manucure, en travaillant le stamping couche par couche.
J'ai utilisé Innocence de China Glaze en base, Snow de China Glaze, Koala Bear-y d'OPI et un vernis noir Konad pour les stampings avec la plaque Konad m60, et j'ai ajouté une couche de Wireless de China Glaze à la fin !

Ca fait un peu désordre, mais j'aime bien :) Et vous ?

Bonne journée :)

No comments: