Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gosh - BonBon

Hi dear readers !
I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week, but I've been very busy with beading ! I also opened my little DaWanda shop some days ago, there's not a lot of beaded jewels right now but I'm working on it ;)
If it interests you, you can visit me at http://fr.dawanda.com/shop/Ayuu. It's all in french so if you have any question, feel free to contact me ;)

On to the polish, today I chose to show you a good surprise for me. When I saw this Gosh in the shop, I thought it was too orangey for me. But it was on a sale, and it costed 1€ ! So, you know what I did ...

Hello chers lecteurs !
Désolée pour le manque de messages cette semaine, mais j'ai été pas mal occupée avec mes perles ! J'ai aussi ouvert une petite boutique sur DaWanda, il n'y a pas encore beaucoup de bijoux perlés mais j'y travaille ;)
Si ça vous intéresse, vous pouvez visiter ma boutique ici: http://fr.dawanda.com/shop/Ayuu. Si vous avez des questions, vous pouvez me contacter directement sur le blog ;)


Passons au vernis du jour ! J'ai choisi de vous montrer une bonne surprise pour moi. Quand j'ai vu ce vernis dans le rayon, je me suis dit bof, il est trop orangé pour moi. Mais il était soldé, et ne coutait qu'un euro ! Donc, vous savez ce que j'ai fait ...

As you can see, BonBon has not a lot of orange in it, finally ! BonBon a gorgeous red with silver and red shimmer. Prettyyyyyy !
I love this a lot, it's classy, shiny, perfect application and drying time ... What to ask more ?

Comme vous pouvez le voir, il n'y a pas beaucoup d'orange dedans, finalement ! BonBon est un sublime rouge avec des particules argentées et rouges dedans. Joliiiii !
Je l'adore, il est classe, brillant, l'application et le temps de séchage sont parfaits ... Que demander de plus ?

The next day, I wanted to make it even more sparkly. I layered Gosh Rainbow, as I never tried it on a red shade.

Le lendemain, j'ai voulu le rendre encore plus scintillant. J'ai mis une couche de Gosh Rainbow, que je n'avais jamais essayé par dessus du rouge.

It's sooooo pretty, isn't it ? I love that combo :) What about you ? ;)

C'est suuuuper joli, non ? J'adore ce combo :) Qu'en pensez-vous ? ;)

No comments: