Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OPI - The Color to Watch

Hi dear readers !

Today I have some OPI for you, from their winter 2010 collection: Swiss. I only got one shade from this collection, the others didn't appeal me so much as I already have some really similar colors.

So I chose The Color to Watch, a light purple shimmer with blue reflects.


Well, I'm not really sure if I like this one or not. First, it's very sheer, but I knew that before buying, that kind of shade is always sheer ... I also didn't like that the brush stroke showed a lot, that's a flaw I don't like in shimmer polishes :(


On the other side, it has a good quality and it dried fast, which made me forget about the 3-4 coats needed :p
The color is also very pretty, though my pics don't do it justice ;)



What do you think ? Did you get some shades from the Swiss Collection ?

No comments: