Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Essie - Splash of Grenadine

Hi sweeties !
You know, sometimes I lose my pics from the camera, but sometimes I also find some oldies that have been on my computer for a while :p

That's why today I'm going to show you some old pics I took last summer, I was wearing Essie Splash of Grenadine from their Resort collection (summer 2010)
Oh, and sorry for the mess on my middle finger, I had a broken nail and I wanted to try out an handkerchief-repair :p


This is two coats with no top coat. This was my first Essie polish and I had some application issues. It was okay on the second hand, so I think I needed to get used to the brush.
The formula is opaque and very shiny.


Splash of Grenadine doesn't really reming me of grenadine, I'd imagine something a bit more red, but it's still pretty :p
This color is perfect for spring and summer, I might wear this sometimes this season :)


That was also when I received my free samples from VivaLaNails, so I tried something with their star dazzlings and stamping (BM plate 05 and Gosh Gasoline) but I'm not sure I like how it turned ... At least it hid a little the mess on the middle finger :p


Do you like this shade ? What will you be wearing the most this spring/summer ?

No comments: