Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Nail Care Routine

Hi dear readers !

Today's post will be a quick one, but I worked on a permanent page for you :)
I decided to explain you my nail care routine. I prefered to add it as a page rather than a blog post, so you can find it easily :) 

I think I'll improve it with pics of my nails during the cares and other pics with my fave products, but for the moment it's a text-only page. 

You can give me your feedback on that page and ask any question about nail cares by commenting here or on the page ^^

You'll find it here or in the top menu ;) Hope you'll enjoy it !

Before I leave you, here's a quick view of what I got in the mail last week ... Get ready for some crackle pics ;)

No comments: