Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hi everyone :D

The big weekend is coming, saturday it will be my wedding party ! So, you'll understand if I don't post anything until next monday :p

Before I leave you, I'd like to show you a manicure I really loved a lot. I was inspired by a talented blogger, Emerald Sparkled. I really love what she does, it's always perfectly applied or stamped ... The manicure I was inspired by (or copied lol) is this one: Seafoam & Golden Flowers. Isn't it gorgeous ?

Of course, as it's wednesday, I made it pink ! I used OPI Sparrow me the Drama as the base, then sponged with OPI Steady as she Rose from the middle to the tip, and finally sponged some white (China Glaze Snow) on the tips. And finally I added a design from Bundle Monster plate BM20 with China Glaze Hi-Tek. Of course I ended the whole thing with a coat of Seche vite ;)



I think the white sponging is very important in this manicure. It really adds a lot of light to the rest of the design :)
I also enjoy stamping with China Glaze Khromes, I just wish I had some more :p (Oh, I just bought a couple of metallic colors from Gosh, they're also perfect for stamping if you want to know ;) )

What's your advice ? Do you like this sponge/stamp combo ? :)

OPI Sparrow me the Drama & Steady as She Rose are available on Nailetc for 6.99$China Glaze Hi Tek is also on Nailetc for 5.99$Bundle Monster Plates are available here (two sets available, BM20 is from the first set)
Have a nice day :)

No comments: