Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Stamping Challenge: Large Flowers

Hi dear readers !

It has become usual on mondays, here's my stamping for yesterday's challenge on Adventures in Stamping !

This week's theme was large flowers. As I just had the Red Angel plates, thanks to another Facebook group filled with fabulous women, The Swapaholics, I absolutely needed to try one of my faves designs from those plates, the pretty flower/foliage from RA119 !

I stamped it in black over one of my newest beauties, the wonderful A-England Princess Tears.
I'm not so glad with the result, some spots were missing and I didn't center it well on all nails, but I still want to show you.



I have to get used to those new plates, the designs seem to be deeper than on Konad or Bundle Monster (at least on that plate).

Princess Tears is a true wonder. I'd call it a duochrome holigraphic, as it has both effects ! It's hard to capture  but trust me, it's real :D
Depending on the light and the position of your nails, you can see it as a color shifting from gray to lilac, or like a pretty scattered holo. The holo effect is stronger than on my pics.
It's really a unique shade, I don't have anything like that in my stash and it's a must have imo :)

I also have Saint Georges and Dragon from that collection and let me tell you that everything you read about them is true, these are real wonders ... It was hard to believe for me until i tried them on :)

Do you like it ? Have you ever tried any of the A-England shades ?

Have a nice day :)

No comments: