Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

The Best of You: Globe & Nail

Hi dear readers !

Please welcome Emma from Globe & Nail for today's interview :)


1. Where are you from ?
British Columbia, Canada

2. When did your love for polish started, and how ?
A few of my friends were looking at Chloe's Nails almost a year ago, and I thought everything she did was so amazing.  When I saw all the stamping and tape manis that she was doing, I immediately had to get myself a Konad stamping kit and started playing around with tape.  Since then my stash has grown and I've branched out into other kids of nail art. I owe my love of nail polish to her!

3. How many polish do you own ?
Last time I counted a few months ago I had exactly 100 bottles, though now I'm afraid to count.

4. Who or what inspires you ?
I find inspiration for my nails from other bloggers, as well as things I see in everyday life.  I'll usually start with something I saw  done by someone else and then I'll change it and make it my own.

5. What are your favorite nail polish blogs ?
There are some blogs where I absolutely have to read every single post.  Some of these are Nailasaurus, Chalkboard Nails, Rebecca Likes Nails, Scrangie, Nail Network, The PolishAholic, The TraceFace Philes and Sugar Nails of course!

6. Do you have a blog ? 
Yes! My blog is Globe & Nail; I started blogging at the end of April this year :)

7. What is your favorite part in blogging ?
My favourite part is hearing back from my readers. I love it when I post something, and I get really excited wondering what people will think of it!

8. Funny and non-polish related question, are you a cat or a dog person ?
I do like cats, but I'm a dog person :)

Finally, show us your best manicure work !
I've attached two pictures.  I'm always most proud of my stripes, I love them! I've done them multiple times but I've sent the best picture.  For this one I've used Essie Mojito Madness with stripes in Essie Mesmerise.  The second picture is my absolute favourite picture I've ever taken of my nails; I'm wearing Deborah Lippmann Ray Of Light. I'm really proud of this photo :)

Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello :)

Veuillez accueillir Emma de Globe & Nail pour l'interview du jour :)


1. D'où viens-tu ?
British Columbia, Canada

2. Quand ta passion du vernis a-t-elle commencé et comment ?
Des amies regardaient le blog de Chloe's Nails il y a environ un an, et je trouvais tout ce qu'elle fait incroyable. Quand j'ai vu toutes ses stampins et ses manucures au scotch, je me suis directement procurée un kit Konad et j'ai commencé à jouer avec le scotch. Depuis, ma collection a grandi et j'ai découvert d'autres nail artistes. Je dois ma passion du vernis à Chloe ! 

3. Combien de vernis possèdes-tu ?
La dernière fois que j'ai compté, il y a quelques mois, j'en avais tout juste 100, mais maintenant j'ai peu de compter.

4. Qu'est-ce qui t'inspire ?
e trouve mon inspiration dans les travaux d'autres bloggeuses, mais aussi dans les choses que je vois tous les jours. Généralement je me base sur quelque chose que j'ai vu sur un autre blog et je le personnalise.

5. Quels sont tes blogs de vernis préférés ?
Il y a certains blogs sur lesquels je dois absolument lire chaque billet. parmi ceux-ci, Nailasaurus, Chalkboard Nails, Rebecca Likes Nails, Scrangie, Nail Network, The PolishAholic, The TraceFace Philes et bien sûr Sugar Nails!

6. As-tu un blog ?
Oui ! Mon blog est Globe & Nail; je l'ai commencé en avril dernier :)

7. Que préfères-tu dans le fait de tenir un blog ?
Ce que je préfère c'est les commentaires de mes lecteurs. J'aime publier des billets, et à chaque fois je me demande ce que mes lecteurs vont en penser !

8. Question fun qui n'a rien à voir, tu es plutôt chiens ou chats ?


J'aime les chats, mais je suis plutôt chiens :)

Enfin, montre-nous ton meilleur travail de manucure !
J'ai joint deux photos. Je suis toujours fière de mes lignes, je les aime ! J'en ai fait plusieurs fois mais j'ai joint la meilleure photo. Pour celle-ci j'ai utilisé Essie Mojito Madness et des rayures avec Essie Mesmerise.  La seconde photo est celle que je préfère par dessus tout de mes ongles; je porte Deborah Lippmann Ray Of Light. Je suis vraiment fière de cette photo :)

No comments: