Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Best of You: Lilibit's Nail Art World

Hi dear readers !

Please welcome Lilibit from Lilibit's Nail Art World !
This is a particular post because she also include pics of pretty jewelry she does :) I hope you'll like it ;)


1. Where are you from ? 
I´m from Seville (south of Spain).

2. When did your love for polish started, and how ?
On february, 2011. My mother died and I was so sad that I didn´t feel like doing anything; I just sat down on my sofa.  One day I was “playing” with my smartphone and I searched for “nail designs” in Google (I don´t know really why). That is how I discovered this Nail Art world and now it´s really a passion for me!!

3. How many polish do you own ? 
More than 140, but I haven´t counted them.

4. Who or what inspires you ? 
Lots of things inspire me: my clothes, a story, a special day, looking at the stamping plates and thinking of a manicure from them, manicures made by fellow bloggers, etc.

5. What are your favorite nail polish blogs ? 
I have lots of favourite nail polish blogs. For example: www.sugar-nails.com, www.chitchatnails.com, www.coloresdecarol.com, www.aguialince.blogspot.com, www.wackylaki.com, etc. It would be a neverending list...

6. Do you have a blog ?  
Yes. It´s Lillibit´s Nail Art World

7. What is your favorite part in blogging ?
I love everything in blogging: taking the pictures of my nails, writing the posts, reading the comments and answering them… And, of course, thinking of new manicures all the time!!

8. Funny and non-polish related question, are you a cat or a dog person ? 
I like both cats and dogs, but maybe I´m more a dog person.






Thank you Lilibit for your participation and lovely pics :D

Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello les filles !

Aujourd'hui je vous présente Lilibit du blog Lilibit's Nail Art World !
C'est  un billet un peu spécial car en plus de sa manucure, elle a inclus quelques photos de jolis bijoux faits elle-même :) j'espère que cela vous plaire !


1. D'où viens-tu ?
Je suis de Séville (dans le sud de l'Espagne)

2. Quand ta passion du vernis a-t-elle commencé et comment ?
En février 2011. Ma maman est décédée et j'étais tellement triste que je ne voulais rien faire; je me contentais de rester assise dans mon fauteuil. Un jour e "jouais" avec mon smartphone et j'ai cherché "nail designs" sur Google (je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi). C'est comme ça que 'ai découvert le monde du nail art qte que c'est devenu une vraie passion !!

3. Combien de vernis possèdes-tu ?
Plus de 140, mais je ne les ai pas comptés.

4. Qu'est-ce qui t'inspire ?
Beaucoup de choses: mes vêtements, une histoire, un jour spécial, le fait de regarder les plaques de stamping et imaginer ce que je pourrais en faire, des manucures faites par d'autres, etc ...

5. Quels sont tes blogs de vernis préférés ?
J'ai beaucoup de blogs favoris. par exemple: www.sugar-nails.com, www.chitchatnails.com, www.coloresdecarol.com, www.aguialince.blogspot.com, www.wackylaki.com, etc. Ce serait une liste sans fin ...

6. As-tu un blog ?
Oui. C'est Lillibit´s Nail Art World

7. Que préfères-tu dans le fait de tenir un blog ?
J'aime tout ! Prendre les photos de mes ongles, écrire les billets, lire les commentaires et y répondre ... Et bien sûr, imaginer en permanence de nouvelles manucures !

8. Question fun qui n'a rien à voir, tu es plutôt chiens ou chats ?

J'aime les deux, mais je pense plutôt être "chiens".

2 comments:

-Diana- said...

I love her blog :)

Lillibit said...

Thank you, Gween, for giving me the opportunity to see my nails and polish jewelry in your blog. I'm so happy to be here!
I hope you're having a good time in my country.
By the way, it's great to have a French version of my interview ;-)
Love,
Lillibit.