Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, September 24, 2012

Galaxy Nails

Hi dear readers !

I have something that was new for me to show you: Galaxy Nails ! I still wonder why it took me so long to make this nail art, it's so beautiful AND easy !

There are plenty of tutorials on the web for this, but I followed the one made by La Manucurieuse some weeks ago. It's in french but the images are enough to understand. Galaxy Nails consist of sponging multiple colors and glitters on a dark base. You don't have to try to be precise, the more random your sponging is, the more the result will be pretty :)

Here are mine !


Here are the colors I used, in the order I stamped them:

Essence Black Out for the base
China Glaze Snow
Eyeko Indigo Polish
China Glaze Shower Together
Essence Gabriella
OPI Last Friday Night
China Glaze Wireless
CND Sapphire Sparkle

In the end I added some "stars" with a dotting tool and China Glaze Snow.

Do you like it ? Have you tried Galaxy Nails yourself ?
I loved this nail art and i'd like to re-do them with pastel colors :)

Have a nice day :)

Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello les filles !

Aujourd'hui, je vous montre quelque chose qui était nouveau pour moi, les Galaxy Nails ! Je me demande vraiment pourquoi j'ai mis aussi longtemps pour me décider à essayer cette technique ... C'est beau ET facile !

Il y a pas mal de tutos partout sur le net pour les faire, moi j'ai suivi un des plus récents que j'aie vus, celui de   La Manucurieuse. En résumé, les Galaxy Nails consistent à appliquer plusieurs couleurs et paillettes à l'éponge, par dessus une base foncée. Pas besoin d'être précis, plus votre sponging sera fait "au hasard", mieux sera le résultat :)


Voici les couleurs que j'ai utilisées, dans l'ordre:

Essence Black Out pour la base
China Glaze Snow
Eyeko Indigo Polish
China Glaze Shower Together
Essence Gabriella
OPI Last Friday Night
China Glaze Wireless
CND Sapphire Sparkle

A la fin, j'ai ajouté les "étoiles" avec un dotting tool et China Glaze Snow

Qu'en pensez-vous ? Vous avez déjà essayé les Galaxy Nails ?
Moi j'ai adoré, et j'aimerais les retenter avec des teintes pastels :)

Bonne journée ^^

No comments: