Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

Best of You: Ducky

Hi dear readers !

Please welcome Ducky for her Best of You interview :)


1. Where are you from ? 
I come from a small town called Skopje that’s in a small country called Macedonia :D

2. When did your love for polish started, and how ? 
I guess it was around 2 years ago. I was looking for some random polishes and bought 4 at a time and started doing nail art with a toothpick. It was like a turning point in my life.

3. How many polish do you own ? 
141 (without the base and top coats).

4. Who or what inspires you ? 
I can get inspired by just about anything. It’s usually other bloggers’ manicures and artwork generally.

5. What are your favorite nail polish blogs ? 
It’s a neverending list! But, there are a couple that I can separate which have absolutely great content: Rebecca Likes Nails, Very Emily, Emerald Sparkled and The Nailasaurus.

6. Do you have a blog ? 
Yes, http://iloveprettycolours.blogspot.com.

7. What is your favorite part in blogging ? 
Meeting different people from around the world. Us, bloggers, share many likes and dislikes and that’s what brings us together :)

8. Funny and non-polish related question, are you a cat or a dog person ? :D
I love both cats and dogs, but I must admit that I love dogs just a bit more. I used to have a kitty when I was younger and now I have a 5 year old dog.




Thank you, Ducky !
Aaaw, Doctor Who manicure, I love it :D

Have a nice day :)
Version Française - Cliquez ici

Hello :)

J'ai le plaisir d'accueillir Ducky pour son interview Best of You :)


1. D'où viens-tu ? 
Je viens d'un petit village nommé Skopje dans un petit pays appelé Macédoine :D

2. Quand ta passion du vernis est-elle née, et comment ? 
Je pense que c'était il y a environ deux ans. Je recherchais quelques vernis au hasard, j'en ai acheté 4 en une fois et j'ai commencé à me faire I guess it was around 2 years ago. I was looking for some random polishes and bought 4 at a time and started doing nail art with a toothpick. It was like a turning point in my life.

3. Combien de vernis possèdes-tu ? 
141 (sans compter les bases et top coats).

4. Qu'est-ce qui t'inspire ? 
Je peux être inspirée par tout. En général c'est par les manucures d'autres bloggeuses et l'art en général.

5. Quels sont tes blogs de vernis préférés ? 
C'est une liste sans fin ! Mais il y en a quelques uns qui sortent du lot pour moi, ils ont un contenu incroyable: Rebecca Likes Nails, Very Emily, Emerald Sparkled et The Nailasaurus.

6. As-tu un blog ? 
Oui, http://iloveprettycolours.blogspot.com.

7. Qu'est-ce que tu préfères dans le fait de tenir un blog ? 
Rencontrer des gens de partout dans le monde. Nous, bloggeuses, partageons nos coups de coeur et coups de gueule et c'est ce qui nous rassemble :)

8. Question fun qui n'a rien à voir, tu es plutôt chats ou chiens ? :D
J'aime les deux, mais j'ai une petite préférence pour les chiens. J'avais un chat étant plus jeune, et maintenant j'ai un chien de 5 ans.

Merci, Ducky !
Aaah, une manucure Doctor Who, j'adore ! :D

Bonne journée :)

No comments: