Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2013

Pink Mix'n'Match

Hi dear readers !

It's has been a while since my latest Mix'n'Match mani, but I still love that style a lot :)
This time I went for some soft pink shades and silver accents, and brought my favorite techniques together: stamping, gradient, tape and glitter (well glitter isn't a technique, but it's still one of my fave stuff when it comes to nail polish ;) ).


Here's what I did:
- Index: Sponge gradient with China Glaze Something Sweet and Essence Very Berry
- Middle: two coats of A-England Merlin
- Ring: two coats of Essence Very Berry, stamping made with Bundle Monster plate BM201 and China Glaze Millenium
- Pinky: one coat of China Glaze Millenium for the base, covered with striping tape and China Glaze Something Sweet
My thumb was simply painted with Essence Very Berry.

I had a lot of fun finding colors and doing the different designs !
It was my first use of A-England Merlin, I love that glitter polish a lot ! It's very dense so you can easily get a full coverage with it.

I hope you like it :)

Have a nice day !
Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello !

Ca faisait un moment que je n'avais plus fait de Mix'n'Match, pourtant j'adore ce style :)
Cette fois j'ai opté pour du rose doux, de l'argenté, et j'ai réuni mes techniques préférées sur une seule manucure: du stamping, du dégradé, du tape mani et des paillettes ! (oui bon, ces dernières ne sont pas une technique proprement dite, mais ça reste quelque chose que j'adore quand il s'agit de vernis ;) ).

Voici le détail de ce que j'ai fait:
- Index: un petit dégradé à l'éponge avec Something Sweet de China Glaze et Very Berry d'Essence
- Majeur: deux couches de Merlin, d'A-England
- Annulaire: deux couches de Very Berry et un stamping réalisé avec la plaque Bundle Monster BM201 et Millenium de China Glaze
- Auriculaire: une couche de Millenium en base et une tape mani réalisée avec Something Sweet et du striping tape
Mon pouce était tout simplement vernis avec deux couches de Very Berry.

Je me suis beaucoup amusée à trouver les couleurs et faire les différents motifs !
C'était aussi ma première expérience avec Merlin d'A-England, et je suis ravie de ce vernis! Il est plutôt dense, du coup on peut obtenir un résultat bien opaque facilement.

J'espère que vous aimez :)

Bonne journée !

1 comment:

Amandah said...

This is so pretty & the colours compliment each other really well.