Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OPI - Done Out in Deco

Hi !
Today I'm going to show you my very first OPI ! I bought it about one year ago but havn't swatched it for my blog yet :) It's a lovely lilac creme from the South Beach collection.
That was the one that made me fall in love with that brand, it has an excellent quality, easy application, it stays some days without chipping ... What to ask more ? ^^

Hello :)
Aujourd'hu, je vais vous montrer mon tout premier OPI ! Je le possède depuis plus d'un an mais je n'avais pas encore fait de swatch pour le blog :) C'est une jolie crème lilas venant de la collection South Beach.
Ce vernis m'a fait tomber amoureuse de la marque: il est d'excellente qualité, s'applique très facilement, tient plusieurs jours sans s'écailler ... Que demander de plus ? ^^
First pic indoor, artificial light, second pic indoor with sunlight from the window, last pic indoor with flash.
I love that kind of shade, it's very lacquered and shiny !
Do you like it ?
Have a nice end of the week :)

La première photo est prise en intérieur sous la lumière artificielle, la seconde en intérieur près d'une fenêtre et la dernière en intérieur, avec flash.
J'adore ce genre de teintes bien lacquées et brillantes !
Qu'en pensez-vous ?
Passez une bonne fin de semaine :)

No comments: