Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, October 11, 2010

Borghese - Venetian Red

Hi dear readers !
How was your weekend ? Mine was really great, I spent some time in Paris for a forum meeting with about 25 friends ! We had a lot of fun :p And of course I bought some polishes at Sephora (we don't have Sephora in Belgium), I'll show you them later :)

Hello chers lecteurs !
Vous avez passé un bon weekend ? Le mien était génial, j'ai passé une journée à Paris à l'occasion d'une rencontre de forum avec une grosse vingtaine de coupines :p Et bien sûr, j'ai acheté des vernis chez Sephora (on n'a pas de Sepho en Belgique), je vous les montrerai plus tard :)

On with today's polish, you may remember I won a great giveaway some weeks ago on Enamel Girl's blog. I received some great polishes from brands I can't find here, and I chose to try a Borghese first !

A propos du vernis du jour, vous vous souvenez peut-être que j'avais gagné un chouette giveaway sur le blog d'Enamel Girl il y a quelques semaines. J'ai reçu quelques marques que je ne peux trouver par ici et j'ai choisi un Borghese à essayer en premier !
 Venetian Red is a nice dark red with light golden shimmer. It's really pretty and applies very well, I was quite satisfied with it !
I wanted to make an accent nail on my ring finger with OPI Man of la Mancha but it's not the best combo ever, the difference is too slight.

Venetian Red est un beau rouge foncé avec de subtils reflets dorés. Il est vraiment très joli et s'applique très bien, j'en ai été très satisfaite !
J'ai voulu accentuer un ongle en appliquant une couche d'OPI Man of la Mancha sur l'annulaire, mais ce n'est pas le mélange idéal, la différence est trop légère.

On the last pics the accent nail is more noticeable, but I have to make other tries to see the beauty of Man of la Mancha :)
So, do you like that Borghese ? Have you ever tried this brand ?

Sur les dernières photos, on voit mieux Man of la Mancha, mais je devrai faire d'autres essais pour trouver un meilleur mélange :)
Alors, que pensez-vous de ce Borghese ? Vous avez déjà essayé cette marque ?

No comments: