Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, October 25, 2010

Sinful Colors - Hottie

Hi dear readers :)
This post will be a quick one 'cause I need to sleep lol :) I just wanted you to know that I'm tabulating your entries for the giveaway and I hope I'll be able to annouce the results before next week :)

Hello chers lecteurs :)
Ce billet sera rapide, j'ai besoin de sommeil lol :) Je voulais juste vous dire que j'ai commencé à encoder vos participations au giveaway et j'espère pouvoir annoncer la gagnante avant la semaine prochaine :)

On to the polish, this is Sinful Colors Hottie. I still wonder why they chose that name, it's such a cold shade :p
Hottie is a very sheer pale blue with tons of holo glitters. I usually don't like sheers but I liked this one. Well, I'm sure I'd love it even more layered over an opaque base !

Passons au vernis, voici Hottie de Sinful Colors. Je me demande toujours pourquoi ce nom, c'est tout de même une couleur assez froide :p
Hottie est un bleu clair très transparent, bourré de paillettes holographiques. D'habitude je n'aime pas les transparents, mais j'ai bien aimé celui-ci. Cependant, je suis certaine que je l'aimerais encore plus par dessus une base opaque !


This one will not be on my top 10 list, but I don't hate it either. I'll try to layer it soon to show you the result.
What do you think ?

Ce vernis ne fera pas partie de mon top 10, mais je ne le déteste pas non plus. Je vais essayer de le porter par dessus un opaque bientôt pour vous le montrer.
Qu'en pensez-vous ?

No comments: