Friday, July 12, 2013

Glitters & Paisleys

Hi dear readers !

I don't like when this happens ... I got inspired by a picture for a manicure, and that pic has been in my inspiration folder for sooo long that I can't remember who originally made it :(
I don't even find the author with Google Images, so if anyone knows her, I'd really like to give her the credits she deserves :)

The original stamping was a floral pattern, but I did a little change and did paisleys :)


I used two coats of NYC City Blackout for the base. It's a plain black creme that I never used before, but I'm satisfied with the application :)
On the ring finger, I did a glitter gradient with Essence Glorious Aquarius. I didn't use a spong for this, I simply patted the brush on my tip until I got a nice result.
On the other nails, I stamped the paisley pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM315 with Kiko 624 and added a few glitters from Glorious Aquarius with an orange stick.
I sealed everything with Seche Vite as usual :)

I hope you like it, and I hope to find the author of the original manicure :)

Have a nice day !
Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello !

Rhaaa, je n'aime pas quand ce genre de petit hic arrive ... Je me suis inspirée d'une photo pour le nail art du jour, et cette photo est dans mon dossier "inspiration" depuis tellement longtemps que je ne sais plus de quel blog elle vient :(
Je ne trouve même pas l'auteur en cherchant via Google Images, donc si l'une d'entre vous reconnaît la créatrice, je serais heureuse de pouvoir la citer ici :)

J'ai opté pour un motif paisley au lieu du motif floral original.
J'ai utilisé deux couches de City Blackout de NYC en base. C'est un crème noir tout simple que je testais pour la première fois, et je suis assez contente de l'application :)
Sur l'annulaire, j'ai créé un dégradé de paillettes avec Glorious Aquarius d'Essence. Je n'ai pas utilisé d'éponge ici, juste tapoté le pinceau sur le bord de l'ongle jusqu'au résultat voulu.
Sur les autres ongles, j'ai stampé le motif paisley de la plaque Bundle Monster BM315 avec le Kiko 624, et, à l'aide d'un bâtonnet, j'ai ajouté quelques paillettes de Glorious Aquarius.
Enfin, j'ai scellé le tout au Seche Vite, comme d'habitude :)

J'espère que ça vous plaît !

Bonne journée :)

No comments: