Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, April 13, 2012

A England Saint George

Hi dear readers !

I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week but I fell ill and now I try to rest a lot. I hope it will be better very soon.

I have a perfect polish to show you today. Yes, really perfect ! You already saw it on almost every blog and I'm late with the trends as I don't hunt anymore for novelties (by that I mean I now take my time to chose what I'll buy instead of buying every new collection, as my stash is getting too big for me lol), but I couldn't resist to show you my own swatches of it...

So, here is the wonderful Saint George from A England !



Isn't it gorgeous ?

Now, why is it so perfect imo ?
- the teal shade is rich, deep, shiny ... nothing but pretty !
- it has scattered holo effect
- it applies like butter, I made two coats here but one could have been enough
- did I already said it was gorgeous ? :D

Seriously, I can't find any reason not to love that polish, unless you hate teals !

Beside of that, I love what Adina, the creator of the brand, did with her actual collections. I mean, her shades are magical like the legends they evoke, like if each polish had a story to tell.

I can also tell you that not only her scattered holos are great, but the formula of the cremes I tried is also perfect ! I had Guinevere and Galahad last week, I love them a lot and hope to show them to you soon :)

Have you ever tried this brand ?

Have a nice day :)

No comments: