Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, June 15, 2012

From the vault: China Glaze Classic Camel

Hi dear readers !

This will be a very quick post, it's finally friday and I'm very tired from work ... I just took a long, bubbly bath with sweet Lush products and all I want is to go slepping now haha :D

I didn't have time to edit some of my most recent pics, so I decided to show you a very old mani from last summer, which I didn't dare to show until now as I was not satisfied with it. You'll tell me your advice on it :)
I didn't have my lightbow then, so the first pic is take indoor with halogen lamp, the others were taken outdoor with natural light.


The base is China Glaze Classic Camel, a pretty shade that doesn't suit my skintone. At all. I really didn't like it on me on it's own, so I stamped some flowers with Bundle Monster plate BM06 and a purple polish I don't remember but it looks like OPI Diva of Geneva.
Then I sponged randomly around the flowers to hide some of the Classic Camel.
It looked better on me like that but I wasn't totally satisfied with the final look. And sorry for the tip wear, at that moment I had to take my pics on the second or third day to get some sun outside ... I really love my lightbox, it makes things more easy :)

Don't get me wrong, I like Classic Camel. It's really pretty with it's shimmer, but it's just not for me. I might use it as a base for some nail art again but never as a full manicure ;)

What do you think ?

Have a nice weekend :)

No comments: