Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2012

Best of You: Lexie

Hi dear readers !

Here's today's interview, please welcome Lexie !


1. Where are you from ? 
I am from Auckland, NZ :)

2. When did your love for polish started, and how ? 
It started in my first year of university - I was out shopping and saw that OPI was having a 3-for-2 deal and snapped some up, and just kept going back! Haha.

3. How many polish do you own ? 
44!

4. Who or what inspires you ? 
Other blogs, and certain colors together make me think of mani ideas :)

5. What are your favorite nail polish blogs ? 
Your blog ;), The Swatchaholic, A Polish Addict, Boombastic Nails, Scrangie, The Scholarly Nail, Nails and Noms, Holographic Hussy, Little J's Nail Corner... Oh the list could just go on forever!

6. Do you have a blog ? 
www.nailgirl.net :)

7. What is your favorite part in blogging ? 
 Being part of the community! I love sharing ideas and seeing other peoples' ideas for manicures. Also everyone I have 'met' is so nice and lovely!

8. Funny and non-polish related question, are you a cat or a dog person ? 
Not joking, this question is SOOOO difficult for me! I really love both and would LOVE to have both... But ultimately, I think I am just a tiny bit more of a dog person. I love how smart they are and I'd love to teach them tricks and skills :D

She did this gradient with A England Saint Georges and Tristam. Isn't it pretty ?
Thanks Lexie for your participation :)

Have a nice day !
Version Française - Cliquez ici

Hello !

Voici l'interview du jour, j'ai le plaisir d’accueillir Lexie !


1. D'où viens-tu ? 
Je suis d'Auckland, NZ :)

2. Quand à commencé ta passion pour le vernis, et comment ? 
Ca a commencé pendant ma première année d'université. En faisant du shopping, j'ai remarqué qu'OPI faisait quelques promos, j'ai donc acheté des vernis, et puis j'y suis retournée ! Haha.

3. Combien de vernis possèdes-tu ? 
44!

4. Qu'est-ce qui t'inspire ? 
Les autres blogs, et certaines couleurs mises ensemble me donnent des idées de manucure :)

5. Quels sont tes blogs vernis préférés ? 
Le tien ;), The Swatchaholic, A Polish Addict, Boombastic Nails, Scrangie, The Scholarly Nail, Nails and Noms, Holographic Hussy, Little J's Nail Corner... Oh, la liste pourrait ne jamais finir !

6. As-tu un blog ? 
www.nailgirl.net :)

7. Que préfères-tu dans le fait de tenir un blog ? 
Faire partie de la communauté ! J'aime partager des idées et voir les idées des autres. Et toutes les personnes que j'ai "rencontrées" sont tellement adorables !

8. Question fun qui n'a rien à voir, tu es plutôt chiens ou chats ? 
Sans blague, c'est une question TREEEES difficile pour moi ! J'aime beaucoup les deux et j'adorerais avoir les deux ... Mais je pense que je suis un tout petit peu plus chiens que chats. Ils sont si intelligents, j'aimerais en avoir pour leur apprendre des tours :D

Bonne soirée :)

No comments: