Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Move update !

Hi dear readers !

I'm sorry, but there still won't be a nail post today.

Our move went well, we spent the last days travelling from the old house to the new one, putting up Ikea furniture together, and we are soooo tired !
My hands hurt from screwing stuff and obviously my nails are in a terrible state.

I just brought back my stash to the new house, but haven't reorganized my Helmers yet. And I'm too tired to take care of my nails right now, but I'll be back friday with a guest post, and next week I hope everything will be done and I'll be able to do my nails again :)

See you soon :)

No comments: