Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Color Club - Love 'em, Leave 'em

Hi all !
I hope your weekend was good ! I'm sorry I didn't have any time to post here, but this weekend it was the first birthday of my local Lush store and I spend two days of fun as they had organized some cool things such as a treasure hunt in the streets of Brussels, a flash mob, gifts, ... I went there with a group of friends and we won niiiice stuff from there :) It was a great moment :)

But now on with the polish ... As you may know, I loooove holos ! Love 'em, Leave 'em from Color Club Wild at Heart collection has been on my lemming list for a long time and now I'm glad to own it !

Hello à tous :)
J'espère que vous avez passé un excellent weekend ! Désolée de n'avoir rien posté ces derniers jours, mais ce weekend a eu lieu le premier anniversaire de la boutique Lush que je fréquente et j'ai passé deux jours de folie car ils avaient organisé plein de choses sympa ! Une chasse au trésor dans les rues de Bruxelles, un flash mob, des cadeaux et goodies ... J'y suis allée avec un groupe d'amies et nous avons gagné pleiiin de petits choses sympa :) C'était un chouette moment ^^


Mais revenons aux vernis ... Comme vous le savez, j'adoooore les holos ! Love 'em, Leave 'em, de la collection Wild at Heart par Colo Club, était sur ma wishlist depuis un long moment. Je suis maintenant ravie de le poséder !
Love 'em, Leave 'em is a nude tint with a hint of gold and a wonderful holographic effect ! There was no sun when I wore it, so it looks very classical in the second pic above. I'll take pics again in the sun and update this post, but you can see some of the holo effects in the first pic. Believe me, it's really much more impressive in real life :)

Love 'em, Leave 'em est un "nude" avec une nuance dorée et un superbe effet holographique ! Il n'y avait pas de soleil quand j'ai pris ces photos, et dans la 2ème photo ci-dessus il à vraiment l'air classique. Je reprendrai des photos au soleil et mettrai ce post à jour, mais vous pouvez déjà voir une partie des effets dans la 1ère photo. Croyez-moi, il est vraiment impressionnant en vrai :)
The pic below is very bad (and I forgot to clean up my fingers) but it also shows holo effetcs :)

La photo ci-dessous est vraiment mauvaise (et on y voit que je n'ai pas nettoyé mes doigts après la pose du vernis), mais elle montre un peu les effets holographiques :)
It was my first try with a Color Club polish and I really loved the application and quality ! Now I'm waiting for Wild & Willing from the same collection :)
What do you think ? Do you like it ?

Have a nice day :)

Ce vernis était mon tout premier Color Club et j'ai tout de suite aimé l'application et la qualité ! Maintenant, j'attends une commande avec Wild & Willing de cette même collection ^^
Qu'en pensez-vous ? Vous aimez ce vernis ?


Passez une bonne journée :)

No comments: