Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Saturday, January 29, 2011

OPI - Tease-y Does It

Hi dear readers !

Here's a polish from a recent OPI collection, Burlesque. This collection was released in the end of 2010 for the movie Burlesque with Chritina Aguilera and Cher. It contains 12 pretty shades, including 6 full of glitter ! I only got two of them, and today I'm going to show you a shimmer one, Tease-y Does It.


Tease-y Does It is a dark brown with a hint of purple and loads of red shimmer. It's very hard to capture it with artificial light, and you already know it's dark outside when I come back home :(
I tried to take different pics with and without flash, under different lights.



You can see the beautiful shimmer in those pics. It's really a gorgeous shade, easy to apply, quick drying, all those good things from OPI :p
In the pics below, you'll see it mattified with China Glaze Matte Magic. It was the first time I used this, and I love it, it's a pretty good matte top coat :)


Then I had some fun adding a french made with top coat (Catrice Quick Dry High Shine). It's easy and very discreet, a good way to change a little your "nails of the day" without too much work :p


What do you think of this polish ? I think I'll try it again during next summer to show you better pics :)
Oh, and did you see the movie ? I didn't, it's not really the kind of story I like ... What about you ? ;)

No comments: