Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, April 25, 2011

Essence - I'm a Berliner

Hi dear readers !

Happy Easter to you all ! Did you make something special for that day ? I didn't, except eating some chocolate bunnies and eggs lol !

Here's a polish that I think is perfect for spring or summer. I'm a Berliner is from Essence I Love Berlin LE that was available in the beginning of 2011.
It's a light green apple creme, application was good, it's pretty and shiny :)


I thought I wouldn' like that shade at all, I only wanted to use this as a base for a nail art and doing quick swatches for you, but while swatching I realised that it wasn't horrible at all. In fact I like this shade, even if it doesn't come into my faves :)


This last pic show you how it shines ... This is two coats, no top coat. Pretty, isn't it ?


I don't know if it's noticeable, but  I'v start to use my new camera in this post. My inside pics are really better than before, at least that's what I think. I hope you'll enjoy that :)

I made a quick nail art with this base and other I Love Berlin polish ... That will be my next post ;)

Have a nice day :)

No comments: