Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, July 11, 2011

Essence - Irreplaceable

Hi sweeties :D

I hope you're fine and the begining of the week wasn't too hard ! I did some shopping 'cause there are sales right now and brought back some nail related things you can discover on my Facebook page ... I also picked some almond perfumed products at The Body Shop, I like that scent soooo much !

But on to the polish, today i'll show you a pretty thing from Essence's new line. Well, it's not so new anymore as it is available since a couple of weeks, but I didn't show those novelties here yet.

Irreplaceable is a beige polish with a gorgeous and classy gold shimmer. It has a glass fleck finish, which is probably the main reason why I love it :D


I usually don't wear a lot of beige and nude shades, I think they just don't suit me, and perhaps they are a bit too discreet for me, but I like this one. I'd say it's a neutral color with a twist, I really love how the shimmer looks in the sun !

Do you like it ?

And more generally, do you like neutral shades with a twist ? :)

Have a nice week :)

20 comments:

AbsolutelyAddicting said...

what a beautiful shade! i love the nudes/taupes with glitter!
My recent post Mint Sorbet

Polish Amor said...

I bought this yesterday it was love at first sight... cant wait to try it!!! It looks great on you.
My recent post Tape Mani.....

Olivia said...

cute!!!
My recent post Kreativ Blogger Award! (10 facts!)

Toyomi said...

The perfect nude with a little shimmer .
My recent post Snake Print

KayJay said...

Love the shimmer in this nude...definitely makes it more fun to wear than a regular nude!
My recent post Zoya Touch Collection

cathy said...

amazing!

In Palace ♥

BMR said...

So pretty. Neutrals with a little something added are gorgeous. Love them.
My recent post Finger Paints-Hue Rang?

lubster-lobster said...

Awwww! I was thinking of getting this one, everytime I was standing before an essence display an was looking for something light-coloured. Being a redhead, I love golden shimmery stuff ;)

Gwenn said...

Thank you :) Can't wait to see it on your nails :p (I'm your new follower ^^)

Gwenn said...

Thank you ^^

Gwenn said...

Thanks ^^

Gwenn said...

Thank you :) I'm not a fan of nudes, but the glitters changed all for me :p

Gwenn said...

I also prefer it that way ^^
Thank you :)

Gwenn said...

Thanks ! I hope you can get one now :D

Gwenn said...

Thanks Cathy ^^

MQ* said...

Very pretty shade :]
My recent post Lilac franken

ritterbraten said...

Great colour! Need to get this one for me as well :)

lubster-lobster said...

I haven't managed by now, but you inspired me to layer a nude tone with a glitter top coat :D

Gwenn said...

Thanks for your comment :)

Gwenn said...

Thank you :)