Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Catrice - Dirty Berry

Hi dear readers !

I hope you enjoy your weekend :)
Remember some weeks ago, Catrice changed their main range of products with some new and fresh polish colours. Dirty Berry was the one I expected the most !

It's a kind of dusty lilac with a beautiful shimmer that reveals to be holographic ! Not spectacular, but really, really lovely !


The base color on itself and the appearance of this polish in the shadow is already pretty, but when you move your nails under the sun or the light, you can see the scattered holo lightning. I'm totaly in love with this polish !


The pics below were taken indoor with artificial light and the last photo is a bit blurried so you can guess the small holo effect. As I said before, nothing spectacular like other famous scattered holo polish, but for me it has that special little something that makes it great :)



Application was excellent, nothing to say about that. The drying time was good too, and it has a fantastic glossy finish without any top coat. That's the second reason why I love this polish so much :)

I wore this during 4 days, which is enormous for me (I usually change my nail color every two days), and it was still perfect, no chip, just a bit of wear on the tips.

What do you think ? Do you like semi-holo polish like this one or do you prefer when it's a real holographic shade ?

You can win this polish, along with other Catrice colors, in my giveaway :)

Have a nice day !

No comments: