Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fails !

Hi dear readers !

Have you ever had that feeling about a manicure that you don't really know if you like it or not ? This happens to me a lot ! I paint my nails, take the pics, and some days later, when I edit the pics to post them here, I'm not sure I want to post them, because I don't like those nails anymore ...

I actually have three of these manicures in my "to post" folder. So, I'll share them with you all at once, I think it's the only way for me to dare posting them :p

First, I wanted to try that Spring Manicure by The lacquer Files. I thought I had the right colors, but my blue base (Catrice Up in the Air) was wayyy to dark and bright for that. First fail.

The second one is a  french manicure. Again, I found my inspiration on the web (but I don't have a link for rthis one), and again, I failed when I chose my colors. What inspired me was a nice french manicure with black tips and some subtle silver glitters sponged on it. Note to myself, Essence Rock'n'Roll isn't subtle enough for that.
I also failed with the stickers, they didn't want to stay properly on my nails :(
And finally, another french manicure that could have been pretty but I loaded it too much ! I used Color Club Gossip Column for the tips and dots, added a coat of Essence Mystic Mermaid and some Konad flowers.
When I realised it was really too much glitters and stuff, it was of course too late ^^'

The two french manicures had some success with my friends, but I just don't really like them. Well, I'll learn from my mistakes :)

Do you have manicures you liked when you have done them, and then don't like anymore when you see them on the pics ?

Have a nice day :)

No comments: