Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, April 23, 2012

Essence Hello Holo over Pink

Hi dear readers :)

I have a simple but sparkly layering for you today.
I wanted to try China Glaze Something Sweet which I bought recently, but once on my nails I wasn't convinced. Looks like it doesn't really suite my skin tone, or I'm not used to that kind of very light pastel color ... I'll give it another try, but that day I didn't have time to stamp over or remove it so I added one coats of Essence Hello Holo.

Hello Holo is from their Special Effect Toppers range and is made of a clear base with tons of tiny holo glitter. It's very dense and I think I could have covered totally my nails with two or three coats !


There has been no sun at all for weeks here so I can't show you how it looks in the sun, but you can already see the holo particles in the lightbox.
I like Hello Holo a lot, I want to try it as a full mani even if it's gonna be a mess to remove lol :p
It's also very pretty for layering or nail art purposes. I think it's still available so don't hesitate, go for it :)

Do you like that kind of glitter ? Or do you avoid them because of the removal ?
I always use the foil technique for glitters and "hard to remove" polish, now I'm used to it and glitters don't scare me anymore haha :D

Oh, do any of you play Draw Something ? I started playing yesterday and it's sooo addictive ! I suck at drawing but it's so much fun :)

Thanks for reading :)

Have a nice day !

No comments: