Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Holo Skittles!

Hi dear readers !

I'm so happy, today I received my order from Pretty & Polished, her polishes are little wonders ! We made a group order with friends and I received the whole package, I was drooling over what they had chosen haha :)
So, obviously I'm painting my nails with one of them right now, but you'll have to wait until friday to see it :) Can you guess which color I'm painting with ?

For today, I have holo goodness ! I got Hits Hefesto, the holo top coat, a while ago and I want to try it over sooo many colors ... It was too hard to chose, so I went for holo skittles :D
Here's what I've done, you'll even see my thumb, which is rare ! lol :)



Last pic was taken in the sun, all the others in my lightbox.

I hope you're not blind now.
I loved all the combos, it was funny to see my classical creme shades becoming holos ! The effect of Hefesto is nearly as spectacular as a linear holo. Maybe not totally crazy like Gosh Holo or Nfu Oh, but as cool as the China Glaze OMG and very bright, thanks to the base colors I chose.

Here's what I used from thumb to pinky:
H&M Blue, China Glaze Spontaneous, OPI Who the Shrek are You?, Essence Surferama and Mavala Blue Curaçao. There are two coats of each, one coat of Seche Vite to dry them faster, one coat of Hefesto, no top coat.

I can't really tell which was my fave combo but I loved the two blues a lot ! What about you ?
If you had Hefesto, what color would you use it over ?

Have a nice day :)

No comments: