Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catrice - Purposely Purple

Hi dear readers !
It's been a long time since I swatched some Catrice here. Purposely Purple is a nice purple creme from the fall 2010 collection, Expect the Unexpected.
Not a really unique shade, but still pretty and easy to wear.


I made an accent nail with one coat of Essence Glisten Up. I have to make some swatches for this one, sooo pretty with his blue glitters and flakes, but if you want to get one, hurry up, I heard that Essence will discontinue it ! Why do good things have to be discontinued ??


This Catrice polish has a nice formula, opaque in two coats and easy to apply.


Do you like it ? :)

No comments: