Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Misa Toxic Seduction

Hi dear readers :)

I hope you're fine and enjoy my giveaway ^^
For today I have a swatch of an "old" polish, Toxic Seduction by Misa. I bought this polish soooo long ago, I almost forgot it was in my stash ! This comes from the Poisoned Passion collection (2008).

Toxic Seduction is a very dark green shimmer with hints of blue depending on the light. On my nails it always looked more green than blue, but it's very pretty. I really wonder why I didn't use it before :)


It has a great finish, but the texture was a bit goopy. I read some other blogger's posts about this polish and they all say it has a great application and no particular issues, so I'm convinced it became goopy because I didn't use it.

Sorry Mr. Toxic Seduction, I promise to give you a good shake and use you much more !
I layered another great polish on it, but you'll have to wait for the next post to see what I've done ;)

Have a nice day :)

No comments: