Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, January 9, 2012

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Hi dear readers !

What I'll show you today is my last "festive" manicure. I wanted to show it between Christmas and the New Year, but with the blog problems I'm a bit late in my posts ...
I did this manicure the week before Christmas, with the festive spirit around me but I think I could wear it any time in the year, even with the green and gold Xmas colors :)

For these very simple nails, I used China Glaze Emerald Sparkle. Do I really need to introduce it ? :D
Shame on me, it has been in my stash for almost 2 years and I never used it as a full manicure ... I don't know why, because it's really lovely, perfect for all glitter and green lovers !

I added gold water decals from Emnails, it was my first try with these. I'll tel you my advice and more info about this french website right after the pics.

Do you like it ?
I found the water decals on Emnails, it's a french site that sells mainly water decals and stickers. They also have some Zoya polish and accessories but stickers and WD are the main interest of their site. Their prices are quite interesting (1,50€ for one sheet of stickers), they have a lot of designs. The quality is good, I didn't have any issue applying the water decals. Well, the first ones were a bit messy but I'm not used to WD yet, it's the second time I use these ...
If you are from Europe, you can check their website (I guess it's not interesting at all to order from the rest of the world, I don't even know if they ship outside of Europe). Sadly, their site is only available in french (but you can use a translator)

Have a nice day :)

No comments: