Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's Eve Manicure

Hi dear readers :)

First, with a bit of lateness, let me wish you all the best for the year 2012 !

Finally my blog problems seem to be solve, now I have to get used to Blogger again :)
And I also have to post the 65 missing articles, but I'll do that this weekend ...

It's time for me to show you what I did on my nails for the New year ! I did something very simple but blingy !
I used 2 coats of Essence Maybe I'm Amazed for the base, then I sponged the tips with a Essence It's Purplicious. I told you it was something simple ... But the holographic glitter in Purplicious are awesome !



I loved that simple but efficient look ... Do you like it ? 

There a thing to know about Purplicious, it recently changed. The first version released looked a lot like Essence Twins Louise, with purple square and round glitters. The new version contains only small round glitters, but half of them are purple, and the rest are holographic! 
I love that version a lot ... The older one is still available in some shops, but I'd bet it won't stay much longer ... Which is a bit sad because both versions are pretty and very different !

Please feel free to comment or contact me (via the form on the Contact page) to share your opinion or tell me if you have issues with the new version :)

Have a nice day :)

Essence Maybe I'm Amazed - Remix your Style LE
Essence It's Purplicious - Special Effect Toppers collection

No comments: