Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, February 27, 2012

Blue Gradient with Stamping

Hi dear readers !

I hope you had a great weekend ! I rested a lot, but also went to France to get some Kiko polish ! I got some from the new Magnetic collection, and two crackles. Can't wait to try the magnetic ones !

I know today is meant to be the day for the stamping challenge on Adventures in Stamping, but I didn't have time this week to complete the 3-colours manicure :(
Instead, I have this stamping I did a couple of weeks ago and loved a lot ! It looks like a 3 colours manicure at first sight but I think I used too much polish to enter the challenge lol ;)



This is how I proceeded:
- Base coat
- Two coats of Essence My Boyfriend's Jeans
- Essence Forever Mine sponged diagonally on 3/4 of the nail
- OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui sponged on 1/2 of the nail
- OPI What's with the Cattitude sponged on 1/4 of the nail
- China Glaze Snow sponged on tips
- a bit of China Glaze Dorothy Who ? sponged near the cuticle
- one coat of Seche Vite to smooth the surface
- pattern from Konad plate m83 stamped with black special polish
- one coat of Seche Vite

That was a lot of polish, but not too hard to do, and sponging dries fast so you can work your coats quickly :)

Do you like it ?

Have a nice day :)

No comments: