Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, April 6, 2012

Kiko 241

Hi dear readers !

This is the last post I scheduled during my recovery week ! As I'm writing this, I obviously haven't had my eye surgery yet and I'm a bit anxious ! I hope by the time you'll read this post, they'll have healed enough so I can read you again :)

Today I wanted to show you a pretty polish and a very, very simple stamp.
I used Kiko 241 as the base, it's a pink base with holo glitters. Unfortunately my cam didn't want to capture the holo correctly, but it's gorgeous under the sun !
I added a cherry tree flower on the ring finger using Konad plate s9 and black polish.


 I love those Kiko polishes, they have a few colors with the holo glitters and they are very pretty ! I also have a purple one I have to try soon ...

Do you like it ? Have you ever tried stuff from Kiko ? I love their eyeshadows, they are well pigmented !

Have a nice day :)

This is a scheduled post, I'll reply to your comments as soon as I come back ! Thank you :)

No comments: