Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, July 2, 2012

Black Spotted, again !

Hi dear readers !

I'm back with OPI Black Spotted and my second try with it, which is, I think, wayyy better than the first one !
Instead of trying to apply a unique, even coat, I wiped the brush 4-5 times on the same place, just like in this video, and it created more small spots !

I used it over my previous manicure made with OPI DS Illuminate and I loved the result. The holo flecks spark through the spots, and it reminds a bit of some kind of leopard print.


What do you think ? Isn't it better than the first time ?
Do you like that combo ? I did, now I found how to use it, I'll make manicures with Black Spotted even more ! :D

Have a nice day :)

No comments: