Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

China Glaze - Flying Dragon

Hi all :)
I'm sorry I didn't have time to prepare the pics for the Essence Swatches today ... But I have some other pics for you !
This one is my favorite purple :) It's the sooo gorgeous Flying Dragon from China Glaze's neon polishes ...

Bonjour à tous :)
Désolée, je n'ai pas encore eu le temps de préparer les swatches Essence ... Mais j'ai quelques autres photos en réserve !
Voici donc mon violet préféré ! Le sublime Flying Dragon de China Glaze ...

My camera won't capture purples properly :( It's really less blue in real life.
The finish is matte/satin, as it's a neon. It contains beautiful blue and red glitters that are even more present if you add a top coat !

Mon appareil photo ne veut pas prendre les violets en photo correctement :( Flying Dragon est vraiment moins bleu en vrai. 
Le fini est mat/satiné, comme c'est un néon. Il contient de jolies paillettes bleues et rouges qui se remarquent beaucoup mieux en ajoutant un top coat !

Last pic with one coat of Catrice Top Coat :)
Most of the time, when I visit blogs, I see Flying Dragon with a shiny top coat but I prefer it matte, as it is originally ! It really has something special ... But as almost all mattes, it chips very fast so you'll need a top coat to wear it more than one day ...
Do you like it ?
See ya :)

La dernière photo a été prise avec une couche de top coat Catrice :)
La plupart du temps, en visitant des blogs, je vois Flying Dragon avec un top coat brillant par dessus, mais pour ma part je le préfère mat, comme il est ! Il a vraiment quelque chose de spécial ... Mais comme quasi tous les néons, il s'écaille facilement donc vous aurez besoin d'un top coat pour le faire tenir plus d'une journée ...
Qu'en pensez-vous ?
A bientôt :)

No comments: