Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dark Blue Sponge Gradient

Hi dear readers !
It's been a long time since I posted some sponge gradient here ... You know how much I love them ^^
You may have seen this mani on one of my quick NOTD but the iPhone pic really had a poor quality.
So here it is again, a bit better this time :)


I started by applying a whitening base coat (Catrice Nail Whitener), I really love that base for that kind of mani. It gives my nails a natural soft pink tone.
Then I sponged one of my oldies polish, Revlon Midnight, allowed it to dry and sponged again with OPI Absolutely Alice to add some bling :)
I finished with some stars and round crystal rhinestones and a thick coat of Poshe top coat :)




Some words about my Revlon Midnight: I have this polish for at least 10 years, if not 15, and it's still in a good state ! Now I think it's discontinued, I don't even know if Revlon still makes StreetWear polish :p 
It's a pretty dark metallic blue, a pretty shade but a bit classical. If you like it, you might find a dupe easily (I know that Catrice, China Glaze, Sally Hansen and OPI have similar shades)

I have a dozen of oldies like this one: L'Oréal, Revlon, Dior, Maybelline ... I can make some swatches if you're interested ;)

Did you like that blue sponging ? :)

Have a nice weekend :)

No comments: